- 4 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup shredded purple onion
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Daisy sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Heinz apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
- pinch ground cumin (optional)
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine shredded cabbage and carrot. Season with salt and let stand for about 20 minutes. Squeeze out the liquid.
In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise with sour cream, Dijon mustard, vinegar and ground cumin.
Combine cabbage, carrot, onion and coleslaw dressing. Seson with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate until serving time, at least 1 hour.