- 1 (12 oz) bag medium egg noodles
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can (10.75 oz) tomato soup
- 1 can (10.5 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
Preheat oven 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Put aside.
Cook egg noodles according to package directions and drain well.
In a large skillet, cook and crumble the ground beef. Drain the grease.
In a large bowl, combine the tomato soup, cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic and dried onion flakes.
Finally, stir in the cooked egg noodles and ground beef. Spread the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes.
Then garnished with grated parmesan and serving with garlic bread and salad.