- 4 medium bananas
- 8 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoons pineapple ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons strawberry ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons black cherry ice cream topping
- Whipped cream, chopped pecans and maraschino cherries
Slice each banana in half lengthwise. Place two banana halves in each of four dessert dishes; top with ice cream. Spoon toppings over ice cream. Top each with whipped cream, pecans and a cherry.
1 each: 467 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 84g carbohydrate (63g sugars, 5g fiber), 6g protein.