YIELDS:4 – 6
PREP TIME:0 hours 15 mins
TOTAL TIME:0 hours 25 mins
- 1 lb. asparagus, stalks trimmed
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 baguette, cut into cubes
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. honey mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
Heat grill to high. On a large baking sheet, toss asparagus with 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Grill asparagus until charred, turning occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
Make croutons: Reduce grill to low heat. In a large skillet, toss bread with remaining tablespoon olive oil and season with salt. Place skillet over the grill and cook until toasted, 3 minutes.
Make creamy Caesar dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, Parm, garlic, honey mustard, Worcestershire and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Transfer asparagus to a plate and drizzle with dressing. Top with croutons and Parm.