- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (can use less)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- pizza sauce
Heat oven to 425.
Melt butter in small bowl. Stir garlic, parsley and garlic powder into butter. Pour butter mixture into pan.
Cut biscuits into 4 sections each. Place in pan. Top with both cheeses.
Bake for 10-15 minutes until biscuits are cooked through.
Invert upside down onto a plate. (I take a knife around the edges of pan to release stuck on cheese before inverting to plate.).
Serve with warm pizza sauce.