- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple with juice
Mix all ingredients and pour into greased 13 x 9” pan. Bake at 350 F degrees for 40-45 minutes. Cool.
HAWAIIAN WEDDING CAKE FROSTING:
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup powdered (icing) sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
Blend well. Frost cooled cake. Garnish with chopped nuts, coconut or chopped fruit, if desired.
- 1 tsp coconut extract in the cake
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract in the frosting
So moist, and as Hawaiian as your creative juices will allow.