- 2 Cans of Comstock apple pie filling
- 1 ½ teaspoons of McCormick ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- A little more nutmeg and cinnamon for sprinkling on the top of the cake
- 11-ounce bag of caramels
- 1 box of Duncan Hines white cake mix
- 1 stick of Kerrygold butter
Place the apple pie filling in a bowl and add the cinnamon and nutmeg and mix well.
Pour the apples in the baking dish and even them out.
Open the caramels and place them on the apples. Try to spread them evenly over the top.
Spread the cake mix over the apples and caramels.
Place the butter on the cake mix.
Sprinkle with a little cinnamon and nutmeg.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and caramel topping.
From: The Bear Foot Baker